Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Who is HE?

Life with God is an absolute JOY RIDE when we toss out the fear. There is no one I’d rather be with, talk to, learn from, love on, cry for, listen to, be comforted and encouraged by, then Him. For those that know me, you will testify that no one gets her GOING like her God!!! For many they think I’ve lost it, and for others they are confused to wonder, “What does that mean or even look like?” My purpose in writing this blog is simply to encourage you, as I share my life with a deeper look at a real everyday walk with God.

Paul talked about the “fellowship of the Spirit, comfort from His love, encouragement from being united with Christ, and His tenderness and compassion.” (Philippians 2:1) He so desperately wanted others to KNOW it as he did. This too is my desire for everyone that would read my blog. I am witness to what Paul says! That THIS is available to me today Dec 1, 2009 in the same capacity it was thousands of years ago. As we walk together may your eyes be opened too, to this incredible gift of Friendship with ALMIGHTY God.

GOD: "To whom will you compare me? Or who is my equal?"
: Isaiah 40:25
Carrie: You SO TAKE THE CAKE!! And you know it! BIG J I’m done comparing you to anything or anyone. You SO stand alone and I LOVE IT!!!


Seek to KNOW Him, really. And He will be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment