Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Copy Right - Paid in Full

Copy Rights, interesting thought.

Law suits are in place for who owns rights to what, from foot notes to copy rights. And why? To bring glory to themselves about their great words and thoughts. hmmm... but who really remembers later? Be honest. You know what I find the funniest of all.. is the copy right associated with God's word. Whenever we seem to reference scripture God offers it free, not suing or charging anyone with anything but the contrary.

I can picture God, "It would do you well to use it, people."

Isaiah 55:11
so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

If I'm looking to footnote or copyright anything it will be HIS WORD. For in that is life, success and power. I want quality and the best in life, not some knock off.

Thanks Lord, for the right to display your truth freely.

No comments:

Post a Comment