Monday, October 31, 2011

Stay Tuned...

This weekend I was given the privilege of teaching God's word and since as a church we're going through the Mark Series I was given the text Mark 2:13-17.  I will post on Wed a link so that you can have a blog posting LIVE this week.  ;)  Be encouraged!!

We took a step as church to activate God's word.... it was pretty awesome!!  We'll have over 1000 people joining together in first steps to bring this passage alive in our city.  I feel as if God has breathed His Spirit of life into our church body...

I'm all about "doing"!  You guys know that.   It's the Activator in me.  BUT the power and motivation and conviction comes from igniting His word that fires would begin to burn in our hearts.  His word will not return void!  It's so powerful, splitting joints and marrow!  It'll be exciting to see what God might do as we begin to reach our arms seeing people through the eyes of Jesus.

Stay tuned.. I'll post as soon as it's up on our website.

So in love with our Jesus... (sigh)... oh to be with Him for eternity.  (Time without time)

c

No comments:

Post a Comment